You have reached the website of Mid North Coast researcher, Dr Justin Gaetano (me) – welcome!
Why are you here? Good question. (The phrase good question derives from Latin bonum quaestio; academics across the centuries have been using it to mean I have no bloody idea!)
- Personal. I find it enjoyable to write, so this is a good outlet to pursue that leisure
- Theoretical. To inform others with an interest in the topics I will write about, and to encourage discussion and debate
- Practical. To offer research and tutorship consultancy to others, as well as academic supervision and mentorship
I can only guarantee the precision of Lens 1, but I also hope that Lens 2 and 3 refract something of theoretical or practical interest to you.
What topics might be covered (Lens 2)? Potential topics include:
- Heavy metal reviews
- Home brew beer experiments
- Excel functions and tools
- PhD and post-doc research findings
- Quantitative and qualitative accounts of life on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales, Australia
What services might be offered (Lens 3)? Through this site, you will be able to contact me for a quote on:
- Research and publication consulting: I am a published author and editor in the fields of health science, experimental psychology, demographics, cognitive neuroscience, etc.
- Academic consulting: I have many years’ experience teaching, assessing and supervising students (undergraduate and postgraduate) across a range of disciplines and courses – statistics, psychology, biophysics, nursing, etc.
- Research and academic mentorship: I can assist with general time and project management; assignment and exam preparation; manuscript peer-review, editing or proofing; etc.
Thank you for reading and please visit again soon.